A plug and play entry level system for weed, moss and algae control along with high pressure and water only cleaning mode.
The L12 is our entry level plug and play Foamstream system. Operator driven, it relies on the operator to run it, rather than Weedingtech’s proprietary Foamstream Software System (unlike the M600 & M1200 models).
With a rapid start up time of 30-60 seconds the machine has unlimited trigger time and is very easy to use. Its diesel and petrol dual fuel source its 12 litres per minute flow rate, matching that of our M1200 system. Its robust design is frame mounted with four forklift points and can be used on a variety of different vehicles. The L12 includes additional functionality for street cleaning and a new rinse mode feature providing the operator with an option to use the machine with just water and no foam at high or low pressure.
- Ultra-quick start up (30-60 seconds)
- Unlimited trigger time
- Water-only rinse mode
- High-pressure cleaning mode
- Quick change lances
L12 Features and Functionality
- FLOW RATE AT LANCE (PER MINUTE): 12 litres
- WIDTH INCL. 780 L WATER TANK: 1250 mm
- DEPTH INCL. 780 L WATER TANK: 1850 mm
- STANDARD WATER TANK CAPACITY: 780 litres
- TOTAL WET WEIGHT (UNIT + 780 L WATER TANK): 1205 kg
- POWER SOURCE:
- Dual fuel source
- Petrol generator
- Diesel boiler
- OUTPUT PER HOUR (HARD SURFACES IN AN URBAN ENVIRONMENT): 700 m²